>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

ok...i'm finished now

Saggitatius (Nov. 22- Dec21)
You will want to go over facts of a past encounter again and again, but nothing is likely to clarify anything further for you


sometimes its funny when your horoscope hits too close to home...sometimes it's not. i'm not quite sure what this is an example of...it just is...


i wish i had the horoscope that warned me of everythign in the beginning.

::pause::

(sry had to find it)

Aries (March 21-April 19) ............................................ April 7, 2010
You may be trying to relive something that was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It may be time to move on freely


- - -
and then i was watching the Lakehouse this weekend and a quote jumped out andkicked me in the face

". . . I found you and I let myself get lost, lost in this beautiful fantasy when time stands still, but its not real, Alex. I have to learn to live the life I have got. please don't write anymore. Don't try to find me. Let me let you go." Kate

i think the lord, just stepped in and told me to get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment