>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

stuck

i dream about this guy sometimes....and i really shouldn't be surprised when its happened because once in a while it just does.

and the dreams are always so real...like i read the text messages. i feel the hugs. the breeze carries a smell.

and i always remember them in the morning.


this first one caught me off guard. he interrupted another dream all together. just walked straight into it and up to me and said

::hola mija::

i text him in the morning to find out what that meant. he asked me why i asked that...i had to tell him he was there...last night...with me...


more recently there text messages

::i regret not dancing::

i woke up reaching for my phone...knowing they weren't actually there. i wanted to call and ask him what my dream meant.



i never would. i still have the last message we sent me

:i hope we can still be friends:



i wish we could have



i'm secretly in love
with the memory of you
and everything you always
meant to me
but i could never allow
myself to have

i wish i would have let myself

i've fallin in love
with the thought of
who....................you
.........once were
and i can't reconcile with with
...who....................you..........ve
..........become

it hurts to know i'm always too ...............................late
....to have what i deserve
i deserve you then
....but too afraid that you'd
realize i was no where
......................................................................................................near
who i am now
and you're........gone . . .
the irony of our situation
is................we'll............never
.....meet.............in..................the
.........................................................m......i.......d.......d............l...........e

i'm just stuck
.........in love you with.............................then

No comments:

Post a Comment