>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

more words

He asked me what turned me on
I said words

Romantic words..................................and smutty words

Longing and lingering words

Exotic words

Devouring words

Lipstick leaving delicious words

And so he turned to me and used them


He painted pictures with words.
toppled towers and rebuilt universes with his words
...sang lyrical harmonies with words
.......created color melodies
............harmonized a duet all alone just with words
...................conceived an ocean of movements
..............................that pounded and rolled
..............................................and crashed on to the shores
.......................................................of
......................................................................my
.....................................................................................mind

And left me with nothing to say but
..............................more
give me more

words.

words to live by
words to read by . . . words to hold me close until you’re here
To turn words into actions
And make those actions louder than

................those.............................................words

you gave me

No comments:

Post a Comment