>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

on to the next one

so my boss is out sick today...so i'll be on facebook literally all day.

so my date yesterday. #fail

so i get off of work early so i can get dressed and i look hot. grey pencil skirt, pen stripe button up, black belt, sexy black pumps, sexy hair and hot make up. i leave at 6 since owings mill is 50 minutes away and i'm horrible with directions and i borrow meghan's car because mine has been acting up. so i'm driving and without paying attention fly by my exit and end up in westminster. fml. its 6:40 and i'm 45 minutes away. i look down at my phone and my sister has been texting me non stop since i left but i notice one of them is from my date

6:21 ::hello::

so i responed ::hey. so i might be a little late tonight. sry. i missed my exit::

he responds ::no no. i was hitting you up to tell you i had a family issue and had to go home to philly::

WTF...its 7:00. and your ass texts me to tell me that. not even calls. I live an hour away. i'm on my way. i didn't even know what to say. all of a sudden my car is slowing down on the highway...ppl are passing me and tears are filling my eyes

i hate dating

::o...well i guess i'm rushing for no reason. i hope everythings ok::

::yeah my cousin got hit up...but he's a soldier::

::wow. well thanks for calling me to let me know...i guess i'll talk to you some other time::

::i'm back in the am. i can come down to you if you want::

::SILENCE::

i call my sister. furious. embarrassed. so sick of the same shit.

ew


i came up. took off my shoes. put on some sweats. maid a tuna a cheddar sandwich, curled up in my moms bed and vegged in front of project runway. and didn't talk to anyone. before i went to bed i simply responded with

:Hmmm::

nigga that was strike three
1) you tried to grab my ass in a club
2) you never called. ever. unless you were the blocked number in which case you never left a message
3) you cancelled a date 30 minutes before the date over text message

p.s. i hate you.


he probably has a gf. or a wife. or a baby mama....or he's just wack in general. thats not even a probably. he is in fact WACK



f this. i'm going to be a hot spinster with 500 cats in a nice ass house and spoil my niece with everything she ever wants.

fuck niggas


get money
















i hate the ravens

No comments:

Post a Comment