>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

will you?

i’m less threatened by this new
You
.........in old skin
this new walk
...............this new talk
this less care
..........................and over share
..............for completely different
.................................subjects
i’m intriguied
..............to see
if with me
you can come home

to tell me when I’m being wack
in words instead of letters

and love me for who I am

and not who you’ve read
.................or thought
or rhythmically created.....................on a pedestal
........................................................................................................too high
............................................................................................................................to ever...........reach

But now i’m here

just me

as scared as i always was
............where you’re concerned
because for you i shed my layers
and for you i shared myself
and all you every had to do was
..........take
.............................me
...................................................instead.....................of...........................asking

And now I’m asking

will you?
....will you come home?
....................will you care?
...............................Or over share?
....will you walk?
................And will you talk?
...........................And will you be there?

for me?


just me

............................................................................................................now?

No comments:

Post a Comment