>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

i hate the snow



I stayed home from work today...mainly for two different reasons:

1) my neighborhood had yet to be shoveled and what had been shoveled turned into ice
2) the neighbors who did shovel decided that the best place to deposit the snow was behind my car...



but on a better note i got to spend the day with my beautiful niece...

Christmas is gonna be rather short this year...but oh well.

I'm actually kind of excited that this is my first single christmas in years...that'll save a nice sum of money (that I'll probably end up spending on anneliese).

Work again tomorrow...which means waking up at 6 to shovel all the snow off of and around the car.

if i don't get to update soon- Merry Christmas and Happy New year


stay warm

No comments:

Post a Comment