>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

black men?

so I'm a religious follower of Mediatakeout.com - I accept my flaws and my addictions...hopefully one day i'll be able to get past them...

anyway this was up there today.



there were hundreds of comments with people saying that this was a lie. I hope it is- but numbers don't lie.

at one point Steve Harvey said "you don't have to settle, but maybe you should compromise." but isn't a compromise simply another word for settling. I'm not saying that there's no one out there or that all black men aren't reaching their maximum potential - i'm simply saying that with so many black women working so hard to reach a certain level that once they reach it the chances of finding a black men with equal or greater achievements are slim.

hopefully this is just an over exaggeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment