>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Well I guess its official

So i'm crazy about grilled cheese at the moment. I mean i eat one at least once a day...if not twice.

Well i ran over to the other building to grab a grilled cheese to breakfast since my coworker was running late and my boss had her door closed thus could not fault me for leaving the office unattended. Waiting in a ridiculously long line for the quickest possible food and then grabbed a bunch of unnecessary snack foods which rikia ate before i ever got to them (at least I had a salad for lunch)...got into line with my favorite cashier - a little hispanic women we you can tell who she likes by how much spanish she chooses to speak (Homa Mami, Hello sir...)

She laughed at my smile "you have a lot of energy! ha ha. i have none. not in the morning"

"o...well actually i was just really excited about my food"

she laughed "no its good. this is good. its good for the baby"

::silence::
looks down at protruding belly.
looks up at smiling cashier...

"...yeah..."








well i guess the secrets out

No comments:

Post a Comment