>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

- - -

I really need to get back to my schedule of updating more often. there are a hundred moments throughout the day when i think "i can't wait to write about this..." and then i never get around to it...




and days later when i think back...it just doesn't seem to shine the way it had on the first day.




class is going.




civil procedure has become the class to dread. our teacher started off by saying that she took an entire semester on chapter 4...and we were going to do it in 2 days




yeah...



- - - -



i started writing that last week. obviously it proves that my posting skills are in need of help.



he's talking to her again.





i wish i didn't know. i wish i didn't look. i wish i could pretend like it wasn't happening...but i've never been that girl.



wade's helping. i wish i didn't know that either.





but birds of a feather...





i wish i could escape this flock...







i wish i was never in it to begin with...













i wish i listened to my own advice.




















i wish i knew what i was looking for every time i went looking for something

i wish what i was looking for would just appear without me searching. that they were bold enough to just let me know...at least then...at least then i'd know...

i wish i didn't keep asking for a sign...

i wish i hadn't started all of these as wishes...now i can't seem to stop.

i just want it all. i want my fairy tale and my dream come true. i want you to want me as much as i want you...

and i don't want to worry about it anymore.

and i feel like every time i'm not there...you forget.

i wish i knew what you wanted.

i wish i knew what i did....

i wish things were different this time around...

i wish that wishing...did more....than make me realize...

everything i want

and don't have...



and how much more i want...






i wish dreams came true...

No comments:

Post a Comment