>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Maybe I'll do better and add more pictures to these posts


there's my baby bear. I thought it was about time that I start adding more pictures. It hasn't really felt real up until this point. Now there is no hiding it. I'm starting to feel pregnant. I'm huge. my ankles swell if i eat too much salt. i can't sleep comfortably...i'm awkwardly addicted to aaron and i dream about peanut butter.


this was baby bear at 19weeks 1 day. exactly a week ago. she was having a fit. I'm assuming the ultrasound was a bit too noisy for her. she tends to act up whenever it's time for pictures. She's still a little girl. I had them check again just in case.


Aaron swears he's known from the beginning...i think it's all lies...


i really wouldn't be surprised if come August a little boy pops out...it would be the story of my life to have a little boy and all pink frills for him to wear


I think I'm getting excited now. or at least i'm settling into the fact that this is real...whichever one...



half way through this step...a whole new life in 20 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment