>

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

insert original title

it's been a while since i've posted. well actually it's been a while since i've written. I have tons of posts saved that when the mood arises i just send through to publish....i just rarely have the time to sit and write anymore.





the office is different now. My boss - my former boss - is in training until the 19th. My former manager is acting as the boss and i worry that she might not know what she's doing. Everything seems to be crumbling. ripping apart at the seams...and there's nothing we can really do about it.







we got the short stick in this reorganization. unfortunately we were the losers of this war.





no one has thought of the consequences yet. It hasn't really been needed. We have an all hands meeting on monday when they'll tell us everything else they've decided. if no one else is worried the contractors are. Our jobs depend on the contract with API and well...API no longer exists.

all we can do is pray at this point. pray and send out our resumes just in case...and hope that the work that we've done here will be strong enough to keep us here...


and pray...mainly pray...



hmm...other updates. my car was hit on sunday. my mother told me it was a sign. she's rather upset at a million different things - the main one being the fact that i'm rarely home. she says the lord was trying to tell me something. i told her that maybe the lord was trying to tell all of us something...seeing that the accident happened while my car was parked and i was in VA....and 3 cars were involved. and a broken axle. and now 3 popped tired...

and about 4 huge dents in the side of my sweet innocent Gwyn.

so here I am again - carless.... i should be angrier than I am, but I've become accustomed to not having a car as my last car was so unreliable...now it just seems like the month of having a car was simply a dream.

smh



McDaniel's homecoming is this weekend. I keep trying to decide if I want to go. I already told Aaron. he said he'd go if i wanted to...but i can't seem to muster up enough...enthusiasm...

there are so many people there that i have no need to see. i just don't know. the people i wanted to keep in contact with I have. The only people I would want to see are my old professors, and homecoming is probably the worse possible time to catch up.


i'll just wait and see what the weather is like on saturday and decide at the last minute like always.




this entry is rather lack luster. not much to say. its rainy and dreary and cold today...and i wish i'd stayed bundled up in my bed.


maybe i'll have better stories on a sunnier day...

No comments:

Post a Comment